Wahoo! Roller coasters, family rides, and water fun await YOU at Six Flags Over Georgia! This classic amusement park featuring Looney Tunes and a superhero theme in Austell, Georgia, invites you to spend quality time and make fun memories with family and friends. Along with rides for all ages, you can see live shows, shop for souvenirs, snap photos with cool characters, eat a variety of foods, and indulge in sweet treats. Next time you visit North Georgia, consider planning a memorable day trip to Six Flags Over Georgia just west of Atlanta.
Rides at Six Flags
Thrill-seekers, fun lovers, and kids at heart will love the variety of rides at Six Flags Over Georgia — including water park rides at the seasonal Hurricane Harbor! From heart-pumping roller coasters and splashy water slides to family-friendly rides and rides just for kids, they have everything! See our favorite rides at Six Flags below. Pro tip: check their site to see what’s currently operating before you go!
- Acrophobia — free fall from 200 feet in the air at 50 mph.
- BATMAN: The Ride — dangle upside down on a 360 loop in the iconic Gotham City.
- Dare Devil Dive — challenge 3 inversions as you dive like a daredevil.
- Georgia Scorcher — feel like a fireball as you zoom, drop, and loop!
- Goliath — zoom at 70 miles per hour on this giant of a roller coaster.
- Great American Scream Machine — scream aboard this 1973-built roller coaster.
- SkyScreamer — swing and spin 24 stories high at 40mph.
- The Riddler Mindbender — fly at 50 miles per hour around 3 legendary loops.
- Twisted Cyclone — drop 10 stories and reverse cobra roll aboard this monster.
- Calypso Bay — catch rad 4-foot waves in this epic wave pool.
- Paradise Island — splash with the kids at this 2,000-square-foot water playground.
- Thunder River — hang on tight as this white water river tosses and rages!
- Tsunami Surge — swirl and experience zero gravity before landing in a pool.
- Catwoman Whip — whip around this giant wheel that spins and rotates.
- Dahlonega Mine Train — hop into a mine car and barrel around the curvy track!
- Gold Town Racers — race family and friends along this epic go-kart course.
- JUSTICE LEAGUE: Battle for Metropolis — jump into 4D action with stun guns to stop The Joker!
- Monster Mansion — invite yourself to a monster party…but don’t drift into the marsh!
- Daffy Duck Bucket Blasters — spin in a giant water bucket while blasting friends!
- Looney Tunes Adventure Camp — run and play at this huge playground.
- SUPERMAN: Tower of Power — soar into the sky and gently drop to the ground.
- Yosemite Sam’s Wacky Wagons — ride up and around on this junior classic.
Bring the whole family to see exciting live shows at Six Flags Over Georgia! This amusement park is known for its dazzling entertainment on the stage. From comedy skits and rock hits to disco beats and seasonal performances, Six Flags knows how to break a leg!
Along with fun shows, classic Looney Tunes characters can be seen wandering the theme park, especially in Bugs Bunny Boomtown. Meet and greet with Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Tweety Bird, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, Taz the Tasmanian Devil, and Sylvester! Feel free to snap a few selfies and photos with the kids.
Between loads of family fun, you’ll need to stop for a bite now and then to refuel. Thankfully, there is a nice mix of full cafes, snack bars, and ice cream shops at Six Flags Over Georgia. Hankering for Mexican cuisine, American burgers, or cheesy pizza? They have it all! Snacks include pretzels, funnel cake, popcorn, hard scoop ice cream, and Dippin’ Dots.
Featuring around 20 shops dispersed throughout the amusement park, Six Flags Over Georgia offers shoppers and souvenir hunters nothing but the best. Stuffed animals, T-shirts, professional photos, superhero gear, hats, novelties, Coca-Cola staples, candy galore, and caricatures are some of our fav picks. And for the budget-conscious, there’s even a $10 and under store with value items!
Tickets & Season Passes
Tickets and season passes (unlimited visits) to Six Flags Over Georgia are fairly reasonable, and group rates are available. For your day trip from North Georgia, we recommend purchasing tickets and paying for parking ahead of time online. You can also download their app to use their interactive map, order food, plan meals, and more on free Wi-Fi in the park.
Ticket — as low as $34.99
Season Pass — as low as $49.99
Six Flags Over Georgia primarily runs on the weekends but occasionally opens the park gates during the week when holidays roll around. Their schedule and hours vary, so check their website before traveling.
Fri — 6:00 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Sat — 12:00 p.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Sun — 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Address & Phone Number
Six Flags Over Georgia
275 Riverside Parkway
Austell, GA 30168
Book YOUR Stay
After playing at Six Flags, you’ll appreciate a nice place in North Georgia to lounge, rest, and relax in the Blue Ridge Mountains. At Georgia Cabins for YOU, we have cabin rentals in Blue Ridge with features and amenities to entertain. Whether you’re traveling with family or friends, we have the cabin rental for YOU!
Soak tired muscles in the steamy hot tub, sip local wine in a rocker, read by a crackling fireplace, cook in the fully equipped kitchen, play games, watch movies on a big screen TV, and snooze in a king suite. Our current cabin selection even offers mountain views and riverside scenes — the perfect way to end and begin any day in North Georgia.
Plan YOUR North Georgia cabin vacation and grab tickets for a day trip to Six Flags Over Georgia today!