Gorgeous mountain and valley landscapes — dotted with towering trees, filled with mesmerizing wildlife, Gorgeous mountain and valley landscapes — dotted with towering trees, filled with mesmerizing wildlife, and flowing with cascading waterfalls and creeks — begs YOU to take an aerial view with Blue Ridge Helicopter Tours of North Georgia. Whether you’re planning to propose, celebrating a special occasion, or simply want to do something unique on vacation for sightseeing, a scenic helicopter tour in Blue Ridge is perfect.
Blue Ridge Helicopter Tours
Get a birds-eye view of popular features in the Blue Ridge area — including Amicalola Falls and State Park, Lake Blue Ridge, the Toccoa River, the Burra Burra Mine, and the Blue Ridge Mountains. Blue Ridge Helicopter Tours put safety first to ensure you have a memorable time in the skies.
And your FAA-certified pilot will share fun facts and the history of each location through a 2-way intercom system during your flight to give you the full Blue Ridge helicopter experience! If you have a great time, be sure to tip your pilot (though it is not required, it is appreciated). Flights range from short to long and pricing is per person.
- Bucket List (Intro Flight) | 4-5 miles — $25
- Downtown Blue Ridge | 10 miles — $45
- Mercier Orchards & Downtown Blue Ridge | 15 miles — $55
- Lake Blue Ridge & Downtown Blue Ridge | 18 miles — $65
- Toccoa River, Lake Blue Ridge & Mercier Orchards | 22 miles — $95
- City of McCaysville, Toccoa River, Lake Blue Ridge & Mercier Orchards | 32 miles — $125
- Talona Cross & City of Ellijay | 35-38 miles — $195
- Amicalola Falls Tour | 40 miles — $235
- Premier Lake Tour: Lake Blue Ridge, Nottley, Chatuge & Bell Mountain | 80 miles — $425
- Elite Tour: EVERYTHING! | 100 miles — $650
Book YOUR Helicopter Tour
Starting as low as $25, booking a helicopter tour in Blue Ridge has never been more affordable! Make reservations for your aerial adventure online today. You can also reach out via phone (below) to check on flights. Forgot to book? Walk-ups are sometimes available.
Things to Know
- Arrive 15 minutes early for a pre-flight safety briefing.
- For safety reasons, the maximum weight limit is 600 pounds combined for up to 3 passengers (300-pound limit per seat).
- Children under 2 can ride in your lap. Kids ages 2+ must sit in their own seat.
- Passengers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult who must sign a waiver of liability on their behalf in addition to signing one for themselves.
- Flight reschedules or cancellations are possible due to weather conditions.
- Cancellations with at least a 24-hour notice are not charged. However, there is a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel under 24 hours before your flight.
- All helicopters are air-conditioned, so you can wear what’s comfortable.
- Yes, you can talk to the pilot whenever you like.
- All aircraft receive daily care and professional inspections every 100 hours of flying.
- Don’t forget your camera and a wide-angle lens! Your smartphone should be just fine as well.
1010 Appalachian Highway
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Hours of Operation
Mon | 10:00 a.m. – sunset
Tues–Wed | Appointment only
Thur | 10:00 a.m. – sunset
Fri–Sat | 9:00 a.m. – sunset
Sun | 10:00 a.m. – sunset
Phone number: 706.946.1010
Cabin Rentals in Blue Ridge, GA
Featuring Blue Ridge, GA, vacation rentals within a short drive from Blue Ridge Helicopter Tours, Georgia Cabins for YOU offers a comfortable, convenient, and fun place to stay on your Blue Ridge Mountain vacation. With options for couples, families, friends, and groups, there’s something for everyone.
Plus, you’ll be close to more downtown attractions and things to do, like riding the scenic train, shopping for antiques, wineries and breweries, visiting the bigfoot museum, attending seasonal events, apple picking, and fly fishing in the Chattahoochee National Forest. Of course, there are also plenty of in-cabin amenities to enjoy!
- Mountain, river, or wooded views
- Hot tub
- Outdoor lounge
- Indoor and outdoor fireplaces
- Rocking chairs
- Gas or charcoal grill
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Big screen TVs
- Game room (pool, air hockey, arcade games, etc.)
- Wet bar
- FREE Wi-Fi
- King suites
Book your North Georgia cabin rental online or at 1.800.580.5524 & plan for a Blue Ridge Helicopter Tour to take in the gorgeous scenery from the skies! Book NOW so you don’t miss out!