Self-care isn’t a phase; it’s a lifestyle. Maybe you’re taking a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains as a treat for yourself, to take a break from the everyday grind and focus on YOU. Blue Ridge, Georgia, is an ideal wellness retreat for all ages. You can reconnect with nature on hikes to waterfalls, visit local vineyards with family and friends, take a scenic drive through the Chattahoochee National Forest, and practice Blue Ridge yoga for your well-being.
In fact, there are a couple of yoga studios in and around Blue Ridge that offer a variety of yoga flow classes, parties, private sessions, events, and special workshops — like Reiki, Thai massage, sound therapy, and AromaTouch. Take care of your body, spirit, and mind with a relaxing and healing trip to North Georgia.
Yoga Over Blue Ridge
Rid yourself of negative energy and stress buildup with a relaxing yoga session at Yoga Over Blue Ridge. Split between 2 yoga studios in North Georgia — one in Blue Ridge and the other in neighboring Ellijay — you’ll have more opportunities to book an in-studio yoga class, a private session on a paddleboard on Lake Blue Ridge, or a yoga party wherever you want to celebrate!
Destination yoga with Yoga Over Blue Ridge is great for getting to know people in the area and spending time in nature. They also host fun events throughout the year and offer a range of self-care — including bodywork/Thai massage, energy work/Reiki, AromaTouch therapy, and sound therapy. Forgot your favorite yoga pants? Check out their yogi boutique!
- Slow Flow — refining postures, alignment, and breath
- Flow — creative flow sequence from standing to floor poses
- Warm Power Flow — active practice with hot yoga
- Ashtanga Flow — spiritual and physiological benefits of sequenced poses
- Revive & Restore — energized flow to slower, gentler moves
- Yin — deep stretching, breathwork, and props to support poses
- YinYasa — long seated holds plus standing poses
- Yin & Zen — flexibility focus and guided meditation
Hours vary by appointment and season. Yoga classes can start as early as 6:00 a.m. and end as late as 7:00 p.m. to accommodate most schedules. Give them a call or visit online to check out their class schedule.
Blue Ridge Location
480 West Main Street
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
100 North Main Street
Ellijay, GA 30540
Yoga & Wellness of Blue Ridge
Build your strength and flexibility with Yoga and Wellness of Blue Ridge — aka Yoga Folk. Stream a live class at your cabin rental, participate in the studio, watch recordings, or purchase yoga courses to keep! You can also find specialty workshops, like sound bath sessions.
Yoga Folk offers a variety of yoga classes to suit any level and target your specific needs. Their core belief: yoga is for every — body. With this in mind, Yoga Folk has curated a range of options to help you stretch, strengthen, and heal.
- Beginner Gentle Yoga — super slow and controlled movements
- Yoga Basics — slow down and learn a variety of yoga poses
- Yin Yoga — intense stretching to reach a deep meditative state
- All Levels Yoga — learn more about the benefits of proper breathing with postures
- Restorative Yoga — focuses on deep rest, relaxation, and healing
- Sculpted Movement Classes — mixes pilates, interval training, free weights, sliders, bands, and core
Mon & Wed — 9:40 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tue & Thu — 9:40 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fri — 9:40 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Sat & Sun — 9:40 – 11:30 a.m.
Location Near Blue Ridge
2984 Mobile Road
McCaysville, GA 30555
Relax at YOUR Blue Ridge Cabin
Channeling your inner yogi, while rewarding, can be tiring. Continue your calm state by returning to your cabin rental in the Blue Ridge Mountains to further relax. Georgia Cabins for YOU offers a variety of amenities to help you unwind and reach a deeper state of relaxation.
- Soak tired muscles in the steamy hot tub while enjoying mountain, river, or tree-studded scenery.
- Light a few candles, draw a spa bath in the indoor jetted tub, toss in a bath bomb, and listen to bamboo tunes.
- Lounge on the sofas with a good book by a crackling fireplace or a comedy film on the big screen TV.
- Sip herbal tea, decaf coffee, or a local craft brew in the rocking chairs while chatting with your partner or best friend.
- Practice savasana (final resting pose) on a king-size bed while drifting to dreamland in the Appalachian mountains.
Our Blue Ridge, GA, cabins also feature nice outdoor spaces, game rooms, wet bars, full kitchens, grills, en-suite bathrooms, free Wi-Fi, washers and dryers, plus ideal locations just minutes from downtown Blue Ridge.
Book YOUR relaxing cabin stay online or at 1.800.580.5524 and find your zen in Blue Ridge, GA.