Payments, Property Info & More
Essential for all GEORGIA CABINS for YOU guests, HappyStays is a cool, easy-to-use app designed to keep all the information you need to enjoy your North Georgia vacation in one convenient place. You can make payments on your remaining balance, access important information about your rental, check out remotely, and more. It’s basically a vacation hub that keeps everything organized and on track to help your stay run as smoothly as possible. To get started, simply download the HappyStays app for free through the App Store or Google Play, then enter your access code — provided by GEORGIA CABINS for YOU via email after you make a reservation — to unlock all the features!
Check-in Time: 4 PM (EST) — No call necessary. Just type in your unique key code (provided via email 3 days before arrival) and head inside! Check-in time is guaranteed by 6 PM due to the dynamic nature of guests arriving.
What We Provide
- 1 towel + 1 washcloth per guest
- 1 bar of soap + 1 roll of toilet paper per bathroom
What to Pack (Or Grab in Town)
- Extra towels
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, etc.)
- Dishwashing detergent
- Dish soap
- Laundry detergent + dryer sheets (for cabins with provided washers & dryers)
- Extra trash bags
- Charcoal or propane (for cabins with provided grills)
- Extra toilet paper + paper towels
How To Enter YOUR Cabin
Start by pressing the star or check key to wake the lock. Next, enter your unique key code, followed by the star or check key once more. Listen for the lock to open, then head inside. The door automatically locks after 10 seconds, so don’t forget your unique key code when heading outside.
Safety first! Your cabin may have an alarm system. To arm or disarm the system, simply enter the alarm code provided via email. It’s that easy!
Checkout Time: 10 AM (EST) — No call necessary. Just shut the door behind you as it will automatically lock after 10 seconds!
We would really appreciate your help with the following upon your departure.
- Place used towels in the bathtub and leave linens on the bed.
- Please load and start the dishwasher.
- Bag all trash and place outside in the trash can or bear-proof containers.
- HVAC — Set heat to 65℉ in winter and AC to 80℉ in summer.
- Shut and lock all doors and windows and set the alarm (if applicable).